Diversity & Inclusion
Statistics show that companies which commit to more inclusive cultures tend to be more innovative and more likely to capture new markets. Oh yeah, and they tend to be more equitable work environments where people can feel free to be their authentic selves.
wordBrowne has rich experience in this space. Our principals have worked with women- and minority-owned businesses long before D&I was cool. From forging partnerships with Chicago’s leading minority consultants in the early 2000s to helping one client pitch cutting-edge technologies that can help companies create more inclusive cultures, we have the essential background and talents to help you create an effective communications package support your D&I program and the goals and objectives you want to achieve.
The name wordBrowne for our brand was born from a desire to position our company’s mission from another white guy to an Irish-American-child-of-immigrants-visionary with a world view that screams for greater inclusion. We feel it is critical to our nation’s future to deconstruct identities by color, and focus on the rich history and culture of each individual. For our principal, it’s about identifying as a descendant of the Irish Diaspora in America, who stands on the shoulders of famine survivors, revolutionaries and hard-working people.
HOW TO START
We make it simple by asking the client to ask themselves the following questions:
- Does your organization’s culture give the quietest person in the room a voice?
- Do the people who are the most different know they belong?
- Do people know they can contribute regardless of tenure?
- Are people in your company comfortable with their identity?
- Do people respect others’ identities?
- Do people of different identities act together toward a common goal/purpose/good?
- Do you feel safe to bring your true self to every engagement?
Utilizing our strong partnerships and networks of leading experts and professionals, we can help you deliver D&I solutions that fuel business growth and a brighter future for your organization. Using the power of words to change the world, we can help you do what’s right for your business.